Keeping your pet healthy is important to us.
We offer a wide range of services including medical, diagnostic, surgical, and preventive health care needs for your pet so they live a longer, healthier, happier life.
One of the best things you can do for your pet is to keep him or her healthy. And one of the easiest and least expensive ways to do that is by bringing in your pet for regular exams, vaccinations and grooming.
A simple way you can help keep your pet healthy is by protecting him or her against parasites. Heartworms, fleas, ticks, and other internal and external parasites are much more than just pests; they can cause life-threatening conditions in your pet—and cause severe, potentially fatal, health problems for you and your family.
Imagine what your mouth would feel like if you never brushed your teeth or went to the dentist. For many dogs and cats, this is a painful reality
- Annual health exams dogs, cats, avian and exotics
- Emergency care
- Life stage consultation and assessment
- Anesthesia and Patient Monitoring
- Health screening tests
- In-house lab diagnostics for blood, stool and urine
- Nutritional counseling
- Heartworm test, and preventive medication
- Surgical services such as spaying and neutering, declawing,
- Soft tissue surgery, abdominal surgery, orthopedic surgery
- Therapeutic Laser
- Prescription medication
- Prescription diets and therapeutic diets